Thursday, October 8, 2009

Top 10 List!

I LOVE lists! Love them. I even like to make lists of lists to make. I know, I have issues.

But since Joe and I had such a GREAT (can't emphasize how great of a time I had) time on our vacation, here are the top 10 places I want to go. Some I have been to before, and some I haven't and just may never will (did you check that lotto ticket to see if we can book some plane tix honey?).

10. Austin, Texas

I hear the culture is great here, between music, art and food. YeeHaw!


9. Germany

My Dad says I would really like Germany, and from what I see, what's not to like?


8. Nashville, Tennessee

The Vegas of the South! How great would it be to rock some cowboy boots and a hat?


7. St. Lucia

The Sandals resort specifically. How relaxing and peaceful..


6. Great Britain

History, shopping and great accents!


5. Canada (Montreal top of that list)

My teen obsession with America's Hat lives on..


4. South Dakota (The Badlands National Park)

We visited the Badlands when I was a kid and I loved them then. Can't imagine how awesome they would look now, when I can truly appreciate them


3. Ireland

Green, green, green. And even BETTER accents than the English!


2. Maine

I obviously have something for coasts. And green trees. I think I would be able to find some great antique shopping here.


1. Sacramento, California

No explanation needed, I simply miss home sometimes. It's a little boring of a city, but it has most of the people I love in it. And there is something about being in a place that you know inside and out. Only 9 months.....

No comments:

Post a Comment