Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday Etsy Love

Joe and I are probably out and about looking at model homes and trying to keep warm. Here are some of the things that have caught my eye from Etsy.com

I have a love of maps. I really, really want to have a gorgeous one to hang up in my future office.
Get it here!

We have a niece due by January 22 (shout out Tiffany!), isn't this hat adorable for a little girl? I could have used something like this as a kid to hide the horror that was my hair...

Get it here!

With this apron, I can bake with the best of them!

Get it here!

I would love to have this print in my entryway, as a gentle reminder of our household philosophy. Not in pink though (I got your back Joe), the moss is lovely.

Get it here!

These milk glass dishes remind me of my grandmother. When she passed away I received a few of her pieces and I have really learned to appreciate the simplicity of white dishes. Milk glass is gorgeous and affordable. No china for this girl!



Get it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment