Monday, January 4, 2010

Hanging Around...

Joe and I had an extended weekend together and had a lot of fun together! We toured some model homes, did some driving and started working on the house again. We also vegged in front of the tv and laughed a lot. It was such a bummer having to go back to work this morning, but that's what you gotta do to keep living the life!

Here's a couple pictures of the pictures we hung up. You can see my lovely grey paint that I have in the master bedroom. I seriously look at the walls every day in this room and sigh over how much I love the color. Ignore our mess, we are working through getting rid of some of my books and getting the rest of the books into some sort of white boxes, so they look neater. Anyone going to Ikea anytime soon?





Hallway



Guest Room/ TV Room


Joe's Bathroom


Here are a couple pictures from the model houses. Joe was in and out of the rooms so fast I didn't have time to take a bunch, but I really liked this bedroom.



1 comment: