Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Help!

I'll be blunt with you: I have awful skin. It hates everything and breaks out over everything. I have struggled for years to get my skin clear and the weird thing is, the older I get, the worse it gets. I had prescription stuff out in CA, but since I moved I have been using over the counter stuff. And, what you see below is where its left me. Awful!!!! I went to the dermatologist today and got some prescription strength acne fighters. I will post updates every Tuesday night, let's hope to see some changes! I am well aware that with Retin-A, your skin usually gets worse before it gets better, and the peeling is really bad for the first month or so. But let's keep it real, shall we?

Here is what my cheeks look like right now. Check back next Tuesday night to see the update.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment