Thursday, July 16, 2009

Extreme Hobbies + Amber = A Happy Bear

This blog is to say thanks to my other half and to let her know that while I'm not very expressive all the time, things do not go unnoticed. Specifically though this relates to my latest encounter with one of my hobbies strongman. I was recently told by the gym that I could no longer train strongman there and had to remove all of my equipment. I thought out all the possibilities of where I could put and store everything and what would work and what wouldn't. While not the most aesthetically pleasing, bringing the stuff home was the most economical and smartest decision. When we move into a new house this will obviously be garage kept, but for now it's inside and I just wanted to take this time to thank Amber for being understanding about my passions. While I've always been thankful for her tolerance of what I do, this weekend really brought it upfront that much more when Amber told me that her female co-workers said that she shouldn't be with me because I did this and that I'm not the right person for her. Thank you and I love you.


2 comments:

  1. You are welcome Joe, I am happy to know that you appreciate the little things. Love you too.

    ReplyDelete