Monday, July 13, 2009

I need a new look....

I've been doing really good with going to the gym, and just generally being more disciplined in my everyday life, which is really awesome. I feel like I am starting to come into my own.

I have no problem admitting that I am a makeup junkie. Its not as bad now because I don't have a Sephora nearby to haunt each weekend. But I was looking through my makeup collection and its seriously lacking. Its. So. Boring. Same shades, different brands. So I started searching through my Google Reader (God Bless you, Google) and found a look that I REALLY love. Its a little outside of my normal look (a little sexier, ok a lot sexier than what I do now) but very "ideal Amber". Is it just me, but do you have a vision of yourself that you would be if you weren't so gosh darn lazy? Maybe its just me, but this is what non-lazy Amber would be rocking.

So what does that mean? Shopping list! Here is what is currently on my gotta have list ::cough, Joe, anniversary, cough::

EYES:
Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Eyeliner (20)
BRONZE eyeshadow from MAC (14)
BLANC TYPE eyeshadow from MAC (14)

BOOT BLACK Liquid Eyeliner from MAC (15)
FALSE EYELASHES MASCARA in Black by Prescriptives (18)

LIPS:
LUMINARY Lip Gloss from MAC
MYTH Lipstick from MAC

FACE:
10 by Benefit (28)
Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit in SAND (65)
CUBIC Bluh by MAC (14)

This is an idea of what I am going to start switching my look to:

And no, I have never watched The Hills.

I need a new hair look too. I can't decide if I want to go:

LIGHT

or DARK


What do you think?

1 comment: