Sunday, July 19, 2009

Home gym completed

I found a last minute weight discovery on craigslist today that was near my house. I wasn't planning on adding anything else besides finding more weights for my strongman equipment but this one just kinda came together at the right time today. Ended up getting a squat rack, bench and a few bars in addition to 415lbs of weight to add to my 600lbs I already had. It ended up benefiting both Amber and I. For Amber she has been wanting to learn how to properly lift free weights at the gym but feels too embarassed to try on her own. Our schedules are opposite so I wasn't able to train her there. So now I can show her the exercises at home and she can apply them at the gym. Turns out her membership is up in two months. I have 17 months left on mine and would rather train at home full time then to split it half and half and listen to anymore of the gyms complaining. So when hers is up, I will transfer mine over to her so she can keep going and I'll enjoy my new setup right at home. Everybody wins.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you were able to get all of the equipment you wanted and more! After my pitiful bench press today, I am looking forward to getting to work out and learn with you at home.

    ReplyDelete