Monday, March 15, 2010

The big house hunt. Part V

The Belmont

Even though we chose this house on paper, it has everything we are looking for.

Lets check our list again, shall we?

- Open kitchen with pantry. Check. And it’s a corner pantry, oooooohhhh
- Lots of windows. Check!
- 2 car garage. We can add it, check!
- On a cul-de-sac for Joe’s training. We can beat this one, on our own land, size totally up to us. Check!
- New construction. Check!
- 2 extra bedrooms, for either guest space or Joe’s “man cave” Check!

And we got some plusses
- Kitchen Island
- Room in the utility room for a sink for Joe
- Entry closet
- Linen closet
- Separate tub and shower in the master bathroom




Outside plans include a 2 car garage, some sort of porch in the front eventually, and a back patio. We might get a storage shed if we need it for the tractor.

I have been randomly working on some room plans, I might share them once I get things a little more sorted out. I take for-ever to make up my mind, so they are changing around like crazy. Good thing we have a couple years for me to decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment