Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I know, right?

It's been forever! It's been an odd couple of months and I just haven't had the time to blog.

Here's a quick rundown of what's been up with us, and hopefully I can post some real updates a little more often.

January
Joe had surgery on his right shoulder. I hope he'll write a post to tell you about it. He is recvoering wonderfully and stayed home about a month. While it sucked to see him in the sling after surgery, we got so much time together, which was great.

We also decided to get serious about moving. I'll try to get a post together about our little adventure. Let me tell you, we spent HOURS upon hours figuring out what we are really looking for in our "forever home".

February
I took on a couple more accounts at work! It was a hectic month, but now things have slowed down a bit, so I get to leave on time most days.

I also changed my workout plan, and its going great! More on that to come as well.

March
I bought my plane tickets for my California trip! They finally came down in price, which was a relief.

My mom and I have been solidifying plans for my sisters baby shower in June. All we need now is the gender of the Buddy(ie) my sister will have in August. It's going to be super cute and fun, and I can't wait to share out plans with you.

So, that's where we are. Sorry for the lack of posts, it just hasn't been the biggest priority. I'll be working on some expanded posts for the things we have been doing over the course of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment