Monday, November 23, 2009

Blooms in the fall

Ladies and Gentlemen. May I have a moment of your time please? Something has happened that has never happened before.

Joe bought me flowers.

Joe and I had a little tiff yesterday afternoon. Long story short, I ran an errand to cool off for a minute, and when I came home, Joe was gone. I figured he wanted to get out of the house for a bit, so I went upstairs with the boys to watch some "I didn't know I was pregnant". Slim pickings, Sundays are. Anyways, Joe came home, opened the door with this adorable cautious "are you still mad?" face and walked into the room. He had his coat over 1 arm, and sat down on the ottoman next to me, and unveild these lovely flowers.

I cried. I think I will keep him. It's not always sunshine and rainbows here in Kirk-Moore Household, but we always make up and apologize. And don't hold grudges, which I think is so wonderful.

 

 


P.S. Thank you for installing my light Bear!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Awww...glad you worked through it...and glad you keep it real. We ALL have those "tiffs" (probably even more than average in this household with the #1 Tiff! haha!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only took 3 bulbs to get it right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And about as many weeks. Stupid Lowe's.

    ReplyDelete