Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lip Looks

I'm not much of a lipstick person. I love the idea of lipstick, but the reapplication usually just doesn't happen for me.

But. When Sis-in-law Terrific Tiffany (shout out!) sent over some lipsticks for my birthday, I HAD to try them. And you know what? I liked it. I felt sassy and cute. I also learned that I am (get this) too pale. How the heck is a half black girl too pale? I avoid the sun like the plague. So, either my reddish brown hair will need to be lightened up, or I am going to need to learn how to use self tanner. Because this is a little scary.

Here I am in all my sassy lipstick glory (and my MAC nude lip look for some contrast). Thanks Tiffany!





3 comments:

  1. You. are. Beautiful.
    You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty!! Great eye brows!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The brows are getting there, I am in the process of reshaping them.

    And thanks for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete