Saturday, November 28, 2009

Country Living. How I love you.

I'm totally in love with a home that feels like a home. Not a model home, but a home where you walk in the door the smell of freshly baked cookies is the first thing you notice. A home where nieces and nephews can flop on the couch with a good book, and just a little bit of nature brings the indoors in.

Obviously there is a pattern to the rooms that I like. Neutral colors, a little shine, farm animals and objects that stand out and show that the owner picked each one with love. I can't wait until my home is like these homes. I have been reading Country Living Magazine for about 6 months now, and between the wonderful rooms, fun articles and easy yet elegant recipes, I had to subscribe.

Here are some of my favorite rooms from Country Living
















No comments:

Post a Comment