Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Time.

For the first year there will be an actual Christmas tree and gifts in our household. (props to Amber for finding a 6' tree for $15!) Past two years we haven't done anything due to financial investments at the time. So since we are both blessed with good jobs and alot of overtime we decided that we can do a real nice one this year. It never really bothered me before as I've gotten so used to working on and around holidays and started just falling into "it's just another day attitude". But as we walked around the stores, it just hit me and I was really wanting to celebrate it this year. The little white tree is what we used last year and yes, that is a santa clause mitten on the top because we couldn't decide on what we wanted to go there. I wanted more chaser lights, but Amber says there's enough on there. I have 2 strands of colored,2 whites and only 1 strand of chaser so it doesn't feel right.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE our tree! I am so excited for a real Christmas with you! Making our own traditions in our little family is so awesome. I can't friggin wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very beautiful tree!! I am so happy you guys are having a nice and meaningful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete