Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Imaginary Trip, Day 2. Hello Family!

Joe and I have arrived! We are thrilled to see my mom and sisters and Joe is enjoying the humidity free summer. And boy, how I missed the cows!

We start the day by grabbing some Starbucks and giving Joe his first taste of California life! He protested, but we found a drink he can enjoy as well. Viviano, some sort of smoothie. I am enjoying my Caffe Vanilla Frappacino and we are ready to roll! We take 80 over to Sacramento and can't wait to see the sights!

We head to downtown Sacramento to check out the state capitol and hopefully have an Arnold sighting! We walk across the river on the Tower Bridge and get some great photos together! Old Sacramento is tons of fun and I can't wait to do a little makeup shopping at Sephora at Arden Mall and grab lunch at P.F. Chang's. Yum.

After the day out, we head back to my mom's place in Vacaville and Jessie and I take a run so I can run off that Chinese food! Dinner is grilled flank steak with corn and a baked potato with fruit salad for dessert. Joe and I go for a walk to talk about our day, and we are ready to head to the city tomorrow for a photo shoot! Wow, I know, right?

Oh, and here is what I (and Joe) are wearing. It's summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment