Wednesday, August 19, 2009

You're just too good to be true. Can't take my mind off of you

You already know I love houses. When Joe and I drive around, it's the houses I look at. I went to Cane Bay Plantation back in June, and I am STILL thinking about the decor in these houses! And of course, I took tons of pictures to share! I will have to make a trek to another community and see how they stack up. I thought that this is a great example of Charleston flair with a traditional, but casual edge. And it wasn't cheesy!

Here is some eye candy for you, let me know what you think!

Entrance to the community


The designer picked the best mirrors I have ever seen! I wanted to walk off with a few, but thought it would be a little noticable


A little nook in the dining room. What a great idea!




A SITTING ROOM! I didn't even know these existed outside of England. If we can afford it, our next house will have a sitting room. Preferably with these chairs






























No comments:

Post a Comment